Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Creating History 1.6.2009

Today we did finally got all the paper work for the title finished. Well, I shouldn't say that until I get the title in the mail... That was a pain in the ass; but hopefully it's all done now anyway. We had to go back to Jeff's house to get his signature on the bill of sale; while we were waiting on him to get there his father gave us the tour of his VW collection. Apparently he's quite the guru, which is pretty cool! OK, so P4C, I know here you go...

I know that the Vert with the White interior is a '72, and I think that he said the other Vert was a a '70, but i could be mistaken. Maybe it's cause of my recent addiction to cultwagen, but the '59 is my favorite.

















I think that I had fun today

Oh, Dad picked up the Wheels today and he says they're mint. I was at work when he picked them up, but I'm going to see them friday - so I'll take some pictures then.

Sweet.
-az

No comments:

Post a Comment